Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Fringeville #196: Still not dead. Really.


...this is not a chalk outline of my body outside a chicken wing joint. You can be sure of it because the mid-section doesn't look like a medicine ball.

I have not gone on to the great beyond and do not intend to. At least not on a Thursday. On a Friday or Monday, possibly (because who doesn't like a long weekend now and again).

My being MIA has a lot to do with things I won't write about because they violate the following rule I am trying to live by:

I am facing some challenges. I going through the bits and pieces of my life and deciding what stays and what goes. Most of it goes. I'm 61 and there are simply some things that I don't have time for.

The one thing I won't let go of is the one thing it seems I've avoided doing (or simply didn't have time to do): writing. Stuff is coming. It has to, because if I don't finish some projects and publish them they will never be finished.

Be back soon, if the Good Lord is willing and tolerant of my nonsense...

Jimbo

No comments:

Post a Comment

My motto is be good to each other. In that spirit, keep it clean on the comments. Personal attacks, nasty language, and any disdain of chicken wings will not be tolerated.