Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Fringeville #191: Do what ya gotta do…


 
...now that I have your undivided attention...


* * *

I will not dismiss you or berate you because of who you vote for.

Neither will I do so because of who you vote against.

I do not do these things because you showed up. You voted. You made your voice heard.

If you do not vote, I will only be saddened. You have disenfranchised yourself.

I have a very diverse group of friends. Probably half of them don't agree politically with the other half. Yet I seem to get along with everyone, even when we differ on opinion.

I think it is because of the first two lines I wrote.

My only other thoughts today on politics:  I am writing in John Lombardo for State Representative in PA 118. And I wish Sue Henry the best in the 121st. I can't vote for her, but she will make an excellent state representative.

Every other vote is between me, the touchscreen, and God.

Go to that booth today and make a difference.

* * *
...Be good to each other.

* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

My motto is be good to each other. In that spirit, keep it clean on the comments. Personal attacks, nasty language, and any disdain of chicken wings will not be tolerated.