Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Fringeville #175: Time To Look Spiffy



It has come to my attention that today, between 4-5PM, this blog will be featured on WBRE’s PA Live as the NEPA Blog of the Week.

Growing up, I was told often of the importance of good grooming and how critical first impressions are.* 

I am assuming wings come with this honor. Just back the Perdue truck up to the front door. And bring beer.

So without further ado (and you probably pray I a-don’t) here I am at my best.






*He may be lying. Big Time. His dad was no fashion plate.


* * *
Be good to each other.

* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

My motto is be good to each other. In that spirit, keep it clean on the comments. Personal attacks, nasty language, and any disdain of chicken wings will not be tolerated.