Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Fringeville #159: The Toasted Chef-Stuffed Pizza

In an effort to double my readership to 4 people, I am adding a feature. I have to admit, regular features are something I look forward to on other blogsites (The Yonk is a master at this).

I don't have the discipline to have a feature tied to a hard schedule, so I needed something that I could do on the fly yet would happen often enough to be recognized as a regular attraction here at Fringeville.

Enter The Toasted Chef (moi).

I am a 50% cook. (Half the time whatever I make is pretty good, the other half what I prepare is non-lethal at best as the ER will attest to.)

I also have a fondness for Black Velvet Toasted Caramel Whiskey. I have one, with ice, an average of 2-3 times a week. On very rare occasions I may have two. I drink very responsibly, and while it should go without saying, I have to urge everyone to do so as well.

I realized that when I cook, I usually had a toasted caramel with ice nearby. A treat while I relaxed over the stove. It struck me to start filming my recipes. They are unfiltered, largely unedited, and the sound quality probably leaves something to be desired. But I don't think you'll see anything like them anywhere else (probably for very good reason).

I have a couple segments "in the can." More will come.

Without any further delay, for your viewing pleasure, I present The Toasted Chef: Keystone Style Stuffed White Pizza. (How about that... the first one has nothing to do with wings).



* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

My motto is be good to each other. In that spirit, keep it clean on the comments. Personal attacks, nasty language, and any disdain of chicken wings will not be tolerated.