Total Pageviews

Friday, March 3, 2017

Fringeville #156: My Friday To-Do List vs. My Friday Realities





I have a very short list of things I want to accomplish today. Just five, actually.
  1. Get a handle on my chronic procrastination.
  2. Secure an oncologist.
  3. Finish cleaning off my work desk so it can resume being the dining room table the good Lord intended it to be.
  4. Make fresh pizza dough for tonight’s Lenten meal.
  5. Look for a second job to address all the unexpected things which will arise with #2 above.

I am a realistic person. I am trying to learn to be what is called “refreshingly honest.” So I am going to look into my crystal ball and honestly predict what will actually get done:

#1 - Procrastination – Post a meme. DONE
#3 - Cleaning off the desk: - I will shred some stuff, break for lunch, and come back to it. Eventually. Or next week. Whatever.
#4 - Pizza dough – This will happen, because doing that allows me to not think about #2 or #5. Hey, I might even post a video or some pics on the pizza-making process. If I get around to it.

I'm almost definitely certainly going to attack all of this. Right after I take the dog out. He's standing here looking at me. He has to pee. Some things can't be put off.

...Hey Fatass: take me out, or THIS happens!
 
But I will do all of this. Eventually. Maybe after I take a break. Whatever.
- Jimbo

...I will eventually click OK to start my break.
 * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

My motto is be good to each other. In that spirit, keep it clean on the comments. Personal attacks, nasty language, and any disdain of chicken wings will not be tolerated.