Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Fringeville #159: The Toasted Chef-Stuffed Pizza

In an effort to double my readership to 4 people, I am adding a feature. I have to admit, regular features are something I look forward to on other blogsites (The Yonk is a master at this).

I don't have the discipline to have a feature tied to a hard schedule, so I needed something that I could do on the fly yet would happen often enough to be recognized as a regular attraction here at Fringeville.

Enter The Toasted Chef (moi).

I am a 50% cook. (Half the time whatever I make is pretty good, the other half what I prepare is non-lethal at best as the ER will attest to.)

I also have a fondness for Black Velvet Toasted Caramel Whiskey. I have one, with ice, an average of 2-3 times a week. On very rare occasions I may have two. I drink very responsibly, and while it should go without saying, I have to urge everyone to do so as well.

I realized that when I cook, I usually had a toasted caramel with ice nearby. A treat while I relaxed over the stove. It struck me to start filming my recipes. They are unfiltered, largely unedited, and the sound quality probably leaves something to be desired. But I don't think you'll see anything like them anywhere else (probably for very good reason).

I have a couple segments "in the can." More will come.

Without any further delay, for your viewing pleasure, I present The Toasted Chef: Keystone Style Stuffed White Pizza. (How about that... the first one has nothing to do with wings).



* * *