Total Pageviews

Friday, June 24, 2011

Fringeville Edition #6, June 24 2011

It's 2:06 AM. Why the hell am I still up???? This is what working gonzo shifts does. You get so tired you can't sleep!

So... I blog, but this post will be brief.

I've decided not to tell folks about this blog for now. I'm just going to wait to see who finds it on their own. Maybe no one. Maybe it will just chug along forever without followers until I go to that big chicken wing restaurant in the sky. Or maybe it will be "the little blog that could" and pick up a bazillion readers. We'll see.

But I think I enjoy this, so who knows where it will go from here?

Now... off one last time to try to get some sleep....

JimboBillyBob

No comments:

Post a Comment

My motto is be good to each other. In that spirit, keep it clean on the comments. Personal attacks, nasty language, and any disdain of chicken wings will not be tolerated.