Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Fringeville Edition #7, July 02 2011

So I get home from a double shift on Wednesday night, bushed to the core, and I see my darling wife taking the garbage out. God bless her, because all I could think on the drive home was: “Wednesday. Crap. I gotta put the #$%^$% garbage out!”

I saw her toss something on the ground.

“What’s that?” I asked as I walked across the driveway.

“It’s a dried up Christmas wreath.”

“They won’t take that.”

“They take lawn clippings.”

Well, lawn clipping don’t have bows, but I was too tired to make that point.

The garbage gets picked up on Thursdays. I snapped this Friday after work:


Ho, Ho, Ho! Nice try, honey...

JimboBillyBob

No comments:

Post a Comment

My motto is be good to each other. In that spirit, keep it clean on the comments. Personal attacks, nasty language, and any disdain of chicken wings will not be tolerated.