Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fringeville Edition #3, June 21 2011

In a perfect world, I would post every day. My world is decidedly imperfect. When I got in from work last night it was after 10pm. I ate and went right to bed.

This morning, I submitted a second entry to Glimmer Train’s June fiction open. I’ve been writing a long time now, and it’s critical that I start getting things out there.

Of course, odds are always against publication. But the key is perseverance and staying positive. One thing I’m planning to do on my submission-tracking spreadsheet is call any rejections a ‘pass’ by the editors. It sounds a lot better than: REJECTED. It sounds more like an opportunity got by them. And that makes it easier for me to keep at it.

--JimboBillyBob

No comments:

Post a Comment

My motto is be good to each other. In that spirit, keep it clean on the comments. Personal attacks, nasty language, and any disdain of chicken wings will not be tolerated.