Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Fringeville #187: Deju Vu all over again. I need a Double Shot

PSU's championship dreams vanish again.

It's that deja vu stuff all over again. Back to back losses by PSU to the Buckeyes and Spartans.



I asked the nimrod what he thinks this does to the Lion's season. This was his answer:


Yeah, that's two pics with snow. Might as well get geared up for it now. It's Pennsylvania. Now let's move on to...


...a Double Shot
...first up, The Band and Emmylou Harris and the haunting Evangeline...


...and the only appropriate second shot...more from The Last Waltz. The Band and Muddy Waters with a gritty, powerful performance of Mannish Boy...



* * *


...be good to each other. And wake me for Blue-White game. I'm off to hibernate.

* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

My motto is be good to each other. In that spirit, keep it clean on the comments. Personal attacks, nasty language, and any disdain of chicken wings will not be tolerated.