Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Fringeville #172: Quick Hitters…

Fast moving ado about nuttin

Since I’m reliving my childhood, I am going to make Ritty Dum Ditty for dinner one night. There will be pics.

* * *
The only thing keeping me going is church on Sunday. If I get to church, it gives me just enough juice to get me through the week.

* * *
This Roy Moore fiasco: It’s not some political scheme by Democrats/liberals. Harvey Weinstein opened the floodgates. Allegations are flying against everyone from politicians to media bigwigs …even Mr. Sulu. This is just getting started.

* * *
Penn State and offensive line issues: why does this sound so familiar? Patience. This is the piece that takes the longest to upgrade.

* * *

My dog is an idiot. He’s gifted in some regards (he can smell beef jerky from 500 yards) but dumber than a box of rocks. Love him to death.

 * * *
I didn’t think a damned foot could hurt so much for no reason other than aging. I’m sure going up and down the cellar steps a couple of hundred times a few weeks ago had nothing to do with it.

* * *


It may be possible one day to create an artificial universe. An actual baby universe which will inflate and fill a cosmos and may one day even have life like ours. I’m not sure if they’ll have their own Miracle Mets or Boris Yeltsin, but it’s an amazing idea.

But it begs the question: is it possible God was someone in a lab coat in an alternate universe? I think not. Only God could come up with the Aardvark. Or those Mets.

* * *
I have rejected most of what I have done for the last twenty years as a failed experiment. But I do not reject the people I’ve met and been active with. Never the people. They are all that matter.

* * *
Be good to each other.

* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

My motto is be good to each other. In that spirit, keep it clean on the comments. Personal attacks, nasty language, and any disdain of chicken wings will not be tolerated.