Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Fringeville Edition #43, November 24 2011



Happy Thanksgiving!

There are a zillion and one things I could whine about. But I've got my health. I've got my family. My hearing has been restored. I'm spending more time with my grandson. It's my first Thanksgiving in decades where I'll be with my family instead of scheduling everything around work. (I've only worked in two industries in the last 32 years: healthcare and food service. Neither industry is a Monday-to-Friday business).


And today we're pissing off the Department of Homeland Security and deep-frying a turkey in the back yard.


Turkey, a plethora of side dishes, and the opportunity to tick off the Gubbermint... sounds like a day in paradise...



JimboBillyBob

No comments:

Post a Comment

My motto is be good to each other. In that spirit, keep it clean on the comments. Personal attacks, nasty language, and any disdain of chicken wings will not be tolerated.