Total Pageviews

Monday, January 9, 2012

Fringeville Edition #56, January 09 2012

...this is one of my "not dead" posts to prove I'm not slacking off somewhere. (The LSU-Alabama game is most definitely NOT on behind me. I do NOT have a frosty mug just to the right of my mouse.)

In addition to trying like all get out to finish a novel, I'm rewriting a novella and several stories for a pair of Amazon Kindle releases. The theory is that I'm getting good enough that I can generate some real income with my brain and my keyboard.

We'll see what kind of dose of reality I get when I finish the Kindle projects.

--Jimbo

No comments:

Post a Comment

My motto is be good to each other. In that spirit, keep it clean on the comments. Personal attacks, nasty language, and any disdain of chicken wings will not be tolerated.