Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fringeville Edition #16, July 28 2011

Whale-watching update

My starting weight last Wednesday was 209.4

After a week without a single chicken wing, plus walking a mile at lunchtime each day, I'm down exactly two pounds.

The challenge this week will be just holding steady. It's time for the annual St. Maria Goretti Parish Festival. I generally eat my own weight each day on the Festival grounds.  If I maintain my modest weight loss, that will be a moral victory. But if you feel the ground shake, my willpower just collapsed and I'm lumbering toward the brownie-with-ice cream stand. Just keep hands, feet and small children clear of my mouth...

JimboBillyBob

No comments:

Post a Comment

My motto is be good to each other. In that spirit, keep it clean on the comments. Personal attacks, nasty language, and any disdain of chicken wings will not be tolerated.