Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Fringeville #215: ** BREAKING NEWS ** Wingnut James O'Meara Suspends Presidential Campaign



Plains, Pennsylvania UPI-Oh-Ki-Yay

“It is with profound sadness that I announce today that I am suspending my Presidential campaign. Despite the efforts of my dedicated campaign staff …and, hey, thanks to both of you …we just couldn’t get traction.

“I tried to show America that a moderate candidate can win again. I am neither a left nor right wingnut. I eat'em all. And I tell the truth: wing bites are glorified chicken nuggets.

“Our campaign events have been sparsely attended. Counting the wait staff at the Chicken Coop, our last campaign event attendance was three, barely half of Joe Biden’s recent event at a day spa in New Hampshire where his leg hairs were being colored and curled.

“This may be the end of the campaign, it’s too soon to be sure. But for now it is suspended until further notice.

"Are there any questions? Yes, you in the back of the line, you have a question?”

“Yeah, are  you gonna shut the #@$^ up and order your takeout wings. You’re holding up the #!$%^ line!!”

* * *
Be good to each other. ...and pass the Cajun Bleu sauce…

 
* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

My motto is be good to each other. In that spirit, keep it clean on the comments. Personal attacks, nasty language, and any disdain of chicken wings will not be tolerated.