Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fringeville Edition #78, September 20 2012

...there's an aroma in the air...can you smell it?

The scent of habanero's in the air!  Bubbling sauce!

Yup.

It's that time again. The 6th District's Annual Tailgate Party!

Last year's chili competition champion, Jim Wallace, will have to defend his chilimeister crown against some stiff competition. I've even heard rumors of Polish chili being entered in this year's event.

Say what  you want, but we folks in the 6th District have some fun, enjoy our food, and are changing our area one vote at a time.

Hope to see you there... I'll have my face in a bowl of chili!

--Jimbo

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jim ....I noticed a late model Caddy around the house the last few days ....Jersey plates .....woke with a squirrel head in bed with me ..... would Ma O'Meara know anything about this. Oh I was surprised to learn that your wife Ma O'Meara's maiden name was Barker

    ReplyDelete

My motto is be good to each other. In that spirit, keep it clean on the comments. Personal attacks, nasty language, and any disdain of chicken wings will not be tolerated.