Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Fringeville #141 August 31, 2015

Great night for a Barletta BBQ in West Hazleton. Good food, great company. They even had chicken tenders with wing sauce.

I don't get out much but I am glad I got out for this one.

Lou did a great job reminding folks how important the local races are. Also on hand: State Reps. Tarah Toohil & Doyle Heffley, judicial candidate Emil Giordano, and others whose names I missed in the background noise.

A splendid time was had by all. (Sorry no pics yet. Mobile Blogger is failing to post them.)

** UPDATE **  As promised, some photos from the BBQ. I took more, but I suck as a photographer.

Lou Barletta

Dave Baloga chowing Down

Superior Court Candidate Emil Giordano, who has been everywhere this campaign season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My motto is be good to each other. In that spirit, keep it clean on the comments. Personal attacks, nasty language, and any disdain of chicken wings will not be tolerated.